Compliance Management Services, llc dba ComplianceKeeper is committed to fair information practices. ComplianceKeeper respects the privacy and security of its users. Our goal is to provide you with a customized experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. In order to achieve this goal, we sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from other users and may use this information to improve services on the site.
To demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing our privacy practices. Here, you will learn what personal identifying information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, and who has access to your information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
ComplianceKeeper collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from the user, from our Web server logs and with cookies.
Web server logs: When you visit our ComplianceKeeper Web Site and related sites, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
· your Internet protocol address
· what kind of browser or computer you use
· the number of links you click within the site
· the state or country from which you accessed the site
· the date and time of your visit
· the name of your Internet service provider
· the Web page you linked to our site from
· the pages you viewed on the site
· the type of reports you create
· the types of searches you conduct
Personal information users give us: When you register, we will ask you for some personal information.
For administrator registrations, we will ask for your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact information. We may then contact you with information about our services and the management and administration of the Site. For example, we may collect personal information from you (such as an e-mail address, system information and problem descriptions) in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. We may also contact you regarding customer service surveys and may share information with you that we believe would be useful to you in the administration of your data.
If you don't want to receive promotional materials from ComplianceKeeper or our marketing partners, you can opt out at any time. You simply need to contact ComplianceKeeper and ask to be opted out of receiving further materials. Here's how:
If you would like to opt out or have questions about opting out, send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Details About Information We Collect on our Web Site
ComplianceKeeper: Information about ComplianceKeeper subscribers and their proprietary data (i.e. loan officer or broker names and other personally identifiable information) is maintained in a secure environment. This information is not shared with third parties for marketing purposes. ComplianceKeeper does not disclose any information about any subscriber's use of the ComplianceKeeper databases, except to enforce the terms of our user or billing agreements or as may be required by law or regulatory authorities.
If you view our educational content through ComplianceKeeper or any affiliated education provider, ComplianceKeeper or the affiliated education provider may be obligated to pass along your name (or that of your company’s licensed professionals), the licensed professional’s identification number and contact information to affiliated or third-party content providers and some state accreditation, licensing and regulatory agencies. They may contact you or your company’s licensed professional as a result.
ComplianceKeeper may also may provide summary statistics about our customers' interests and preferences, services or products sold, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties. These statistics do not include personal identification information; they are used only to enhance the design of our Web site and customize new service or product offerings to our customers.
How We Protect Your Information
ComplianceKeeper uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
For example, when administrators provide proprietary information (such as licensed professionals personally identifiable information) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology
Who Has Access to the Information?
ComplianceKeeper will share your proprietary data or personally identifiable information in four ways:
· as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, or as needed in connection with the transfer of business assets. ComplianceKeeper does not share your proprietary information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent or unless you expressly ask us to do so,
· with affiliated ComplianceKeeper businesses,
· with agents and contractors who use it on ComplianceKeeper’s behalf or in connection with their relationship with us. For example, the company that provides Web and Database development for us will have access to your proprietary data on an ‘as needed’ basis,or
· in the case of education classes from TrainingPro or another affiliated education provider, ComplianceKeeper may share your class credit information with Continuing Education or state licensing regulators and content providers who track online continuing education usage.
Links to Other Companies' Sites
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post and highlight the policy changes.
Please send an e-mail message to email@example.com.